Sunday, August 5, 2012

Oh, yes I did!!

Oh, yes I did!! I walked right into Alberston's looking just like this.....still in my curlers, because I had no hairspray to finish fixing my hair!!  We were trying to get out of town to Tyler to see John and Allison so what's a girl to do......she walks into Albertson's, goes to the hairspray aisle, goes immediately to the fast check out lane, makes a joke about how I really need this hairspray to the few people who see her, and we all laugh....then I get out of Dodge as quick as possible......Whew, success and not too terribly embarrassing!  Although I'm sure some people tweeted, texted, and FaceBooked about the crazy women who came into the store with curlers in her hair!!

The cashier said, "well, at least your not in your pj's" to which I said, "you can only do one shameful thing at a time, those are the rules!!"

When they first came out with electric curlers, before curling irons, straight irons, they had a commercial to sell you on the fact that we should not go to the grocery store with curlers in our hair.....  The song went something like this...."Curlers in your hair, shame on you, Curlers in your bed, shame on you....etc." oh, well.  Shame on me!!


But I survived!!

No comments: