Tuesday, March 3, 2009

69 is Great!

Today is my Dad's birthday! He is 69 yrs young. Those of us that live in the D/FW area(Edward happened to be in town for Novell) got together and went for real Texas Barbecue at Cousin's, the best barbecue in Texas! We had fun talking and catching up; telling fun stories and laughing! They actually had to throw us out of the restaurant we were enjoying being together so much and did not want to leave; however, Cousin's was past closing! ooops! I love my family! We definitely missed those that could not be here! That would have been the only thing that would have made this celebration better! Happy Birthday daddy!

1 comment:

Zepp Family said...

I Love a March 3rd Birthday (that's my b-day too)! Hey, we've never eaten at Cousin's before. You've sold it well so we'll give it a whirl soon.