Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Aileen was pampered!

The Laurel's in our Ward invited several sisters from our Ward that they felt deserved to be pampered to Young Women's tonight! Aileen and I were invited to get manicures, hand massages, and eat chocolate! Whoohoo! It was awesome! Aileen smiled a lot tonight and even laughed and that is always a treat when that happens! Here is a picture of Aileen getting her manicure by Ashley Morgan who is one of my favorite people because she is one of the babysitters that watches Aileen for me when I have been out of town, or needed extra help and I love her for it! She treats Aileen just like any other adult young women I love it!

Then as we were leaving we were given a bag with fingernail polish, emery boards, yummy smelling lotion, etc...etc... everything you need to pamper yourself! Aileen picked a shiny purple for her nails and lavender lotion!

Thanks to Sis. Pratt and the Fort Worth 3rd Ward Laurels! It was a treat!

2 comments:

Zepp Family said...

Gotta love Sister Pratt! You and Aileen were so deserving of that too.

Also, cute, cute engagement story. Weddings are so fun. I am excited for you and have no doubts that you will be an impecible wedding planner.

~Rachel said...

Love the picture. I'm so glad you both got pampered you both deserve it. Ashley had alot of fun painting Aileen's fingernails.