Monday, March 2, 2009

Aileen's check-up!

Today was Aileen's yearly check-up with Dr. Eden. She weighs 100 lbs. and is 4'10" tall and in excellent health! It is always fun to see Dr. Eden and she is so good with Aileen, I just love her as our doctor! She was proud that Aileen rides MITS to her Day Care. She was very impressed so that was fun for Aileen! The funniest thing was that Aileen was wide awake all morning before we went to the Doctor's appointment at 9:00 am and then she acted like she was falling asleep the whole time. Aileen is funny! But anyway it was a good visit.

4 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Yay Aileen!! Glad she is doing good!!

Anne Marie's Blog said...

Happy she is well. Love that she likes her doctor. Tell Leeny that I love her!

Ashlee said...

I have to tell you..I just met the most wonderful sister at monasgospelmusings.blogspot.com. She e-mailed me and told me she has a daughter named Ashley. Her Ashley reminded me of Aileen. You should check her blog out, she is an amazing woman and very uplifting to read about!

She talks about Ashley here:
http://monasgospelmusings.blogspot.com/2009/02/angel-talk.html

Glad Aileen is doing well! What an Angel she is!

Ashlee said...

ps..I got an e-mail this morning that says that Mona knows you!