Friday, February 27, 2009

Web check-in - the coolest thing ever!


Web check-in has to be the coolest thing invented. CareNow has web check-in. Use to be if you needed to go to a CareNow instead of an emergency room at night or on weekends you could spend hours in the waiting room waiting for your turn! But with Web Check-in you wait until they call you and then you go over and within 15 minutes you are in a room with someone talking to you! I had a UTI (I know too much info) this afternoon and my family doctor closes early on Friday, so I went to CareNow's website and did the web check-in and waited for their call. And when you have UTI it is much more comfortable to wait in the comfort of your own home rather than in a waiting room, because there is nothing comfortable about a UTI.


On a lighter note. I substituted for Seminary 3 days this last week. Forgot I wasn't in the practice of getting up at 4:00 am anymore so that was a little bit harder than I remembered. But I really did enjoy it and it was fun to be with the teenagers of our Ward again!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Hopefully you are well on your way to feeling better! UTI's are awful! I had one so bad once I couldn't even stand up. I thought I was dying! And, I love web check in. We use it often.

Unknown said...

UGH! Female problems are the worst ever!

Kim said...

I've had to go to CareNow a couple of times. The first time was with my son and we skipped the web check-in but they gave us a pager so it wasn't so bad. The second time I had scratched my cornea and they get you in immediately with an eye emergency. Hopefully the meds work fast and you are feeling back to normal quickly.