Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Heel Spurs.....owie!

Well, Alan had to come and see my Doctor (meaning where I work) yesterday, because he was in so much pain he couldn't walk and if you even looked at his heels he was in agony! So after all the x-ray's and exams, yes...he has heel spurs (right heel much worse than left) and tendonitis! So he is now in a cast brace for his right foot. We have some anti-inflammatory gel that is Alan's new best friend! We had to go buy (so sorry Alan, but) old man shoes, well actually with the new European Ecco brand the shoes look pretty good considering....they just cost a great deal!!!!
Then last but not least we have to do ice pack therapy! All I know is I'm glad he is feeling better! Thank you Doctor Malofsky you are the best! Oh, and I guess Alan is lucky he has his own private nurse that knows what she's doing! ha! I'm glad I work for a Podiatrist!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think my mom might have this...I better e-mail her the link to this post.

Cheree said...

Awwww . . . .
That shoe doesn’t look TOO old-manish. You can tell him I said so. :-)

Ashley said...

Pedicures may be in order!! Hope he feels better soon!