Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ward Temple Day!

Saturday was the Ward Temple day! Today is our Ward Conference so Saturday, the Temple session was at 5:00 pm instead of in the morning and the meeting with the Stake President and all our Ward members attending the temple was at 4:00 pm. Many exciting things were happening today at the Temple and I really wanted to be there, but with all the youth doing Baptisms for the Dead and it being Katie's B-day this weekend, I could not find a babysitter so I was not able to attend. Alan went of course and said it was an amazing experience! I'm sad that I couldn't be there, but we have to take turns going with Aileen. And with Alan being in the Bishopric he needed to be there for sure! I'm sure next time will be my turn. I feel sad anytime that I miss getting to attend the temple! Good thing it's so close by!

1 comment:

K said...

We missed you! But rest easy, Barbara and Debbie are already planning a "girls' night at the temple!"

K