Monday, February 23, 2009

Oh, no, a tag I can't refuse......

O.K. warning....yes, Sister Brown will feel obligated to do a tag if any of my semianry students tag me (that's right Lindsey) but do you really want to do that? The answer is no, just for future reference (j/k).

7 things I can do:

1. I can sing
2. I can make awesome photo albums with scrapbooking
3. I can plan parties, showers, Theatre Banquets, 50th Wedding Anniversaries and they generally turn out amazing!
4. I can play the violin
5. I can sew (use to sew all my girls holiday dresses when they were little) and I’m pretty crafty.
6. I can start and keep family traditions going
7. I can love my husband and girls like no one else can!

7 things I cannot do:

1. Fix a computer
2. Go a day without letting my husband know how much I love him
3. Be late to a meeting or appointment (drives me crazy)
4. Ignore when someone is sad
5. Navigate the internet very well ( I know just enough to be dangerous)
6. Loose weight
7. Mind my own business sometimes (I know, I’m working on it)

7 things I say often:

1. Cool beans
2. Love you baby girl
3. Absolutely I would love to do that
4. I love you Alan
5. I don’t think so
6. Have we (anything that has to do with Aileen…drives my family crazy that I say
Have we changed Aileen lately, Have we given Aileen her medicine, have we put her bedding in the wash..…because they say that I really mean….Have you changed Aileen etc.)
7. When talking to any of my girls….You are the light of my life!

7 things I love about Alan:

1. That he loves me unconditionally
2. That he honor’s and holds the Priesthood
3. That he has always been an amazing father to his girls
4. That he thinks he is funny
5. I love his white/gray hair
6. That he has always worked hard for his family and made my dreams come true
7. That he brings/sends me flowers and tries to get me anything that I really want.

7 favorite foods:

1. Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
2. Plain cheese cake
3. Braums Strawberry Cheesecake Ice cream
4. Sonics’ Sticky bun Blast
5. Diet Coke
6. Rueben Sandwich
7. Key Lime pie

7 people I tag:

1. Allison
2. Anne Marie
3. Hillary
4. Kirsten
5. Laura
6. Shelley
7. Ashley

I tried to pick people that I think I haven’t already seen do this tag!

4 comments:

Lamb Family said...

I will try to do this! I am horrible at the tag thing! But I did love reading about you, you are amazing!

Lois Brown said...

Don't worry about doing the tag thing Shelley....I actually hardly ever do them even when I am tagged. No pressure whatsoever!

Wonder Woman said...

I do THE SAME THING -- "we" shoudl take out the trash, change his diaper, let the dogs in, start the dishes.......I'm getting a little better. Now, after I say it, I say, "And by we, I mean YOU." :o)

Youare one talented lady! I loved learning more about you!

Sharla said...

Lois...you are great at so many things! Never doubt how wonderful you are! :)