Saturday, February 21, 2009

Confessions.....

So everyone wanted to know what movie I saw at the matinee! It was "Confessions of a Shopaholic" one of the best movies I've seen in long time! I thoroughly loved it! It was entertaining (which is why I go to a movie) it had moments of "Ahhhhhhh", "Oh, NO!" and "I love that that happened!" and it had a happy ending! What more could you ask for! I saw it with my favorite Babysitter, Katie, whose birthday it happens to be! Happy 20th B-day Katie, I loved that we saw that movie together!

Now for the confession of a crazy mother......I wonder how everything is going in Seattle?

3 comments:

Anne Marie's Blog said...

I have all the books. I was upset that they made her American. The books are british, and she should have been british. :( I will probably still see it eventually.

Kevin and MaryAnn said...

You are too funny! I have forgotten what a movie-holic you are. Wish we were closer. How long do you get to be in Utah? I would love to see you.

Zepp Family said...

Super, I was waiting to get a positive review from someone before I ventured out to see that one. My sister was wondering if it'd be worth it too...I'll let her know I've gotten confirmation from someone's opinion I trust!