Thursday, February 5, 2009

I'm excited!

So, 3 things I'm excited about today!

1. I went to get my brakes fixed fearing that it would be a whole lot of money, but when they called they said I only needed the front 2! yay! I love that Midas (on McCart just past Kroger on Alta Mesa) they have helped us with all 3 of our cars get so many things done. It has always been fixed right and it has always been cheaper than at other places! Go figure, they have even sent us to other places to get things done cheaper if there was a cheaper place to get it done! Amazing!

2. Because I was so homesick for my girls yesterday, my husband said that I can plan a trip and buy an airplane ticket for March to go see them! I am way excited about that! I love that man of mine!

3. Tonight is Burn Notice! Need I say more!

Those are definitely 3 things to be excited about!

4 comments:

K said...

And what about Movie Night at Lynette's... excitement is brewing there!

kirsten

Lois Brown said...

You are correct...my mistake!

Anne Marie's Blog said...

Yay!!!! I had no idea Ally-boo was going to seattle to see John's family. Why does no one tell me these things?!?

Very happy you are coming...again why do I find out from your blog?!?

:)

Lois Brown said...

She told us in her blog! I guess she feels like she is old enough to do these things without telling us necessarily! At least she tells us in her blog, right?

And for me...finding out from my blog is better than nothing right? Sorry sweetie...I was waiting to find out more details and then tell you! I'll keep you in the loop don't worry!