Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl!!!!

Awe....in our house we really wanted the Cardinals to win and they almost did!!!! It was a very exciting game. On Saturday I made sure we had all the traditional Super Bowl party fixin's and then woke up sick Sunday morning! I haven't felt that bad in a long time. The good news is that even if you are sick and in bed...you can still enjoy the Super Bowl...the bad news is that you don't fix all the party stuff...but your family can still eat most of it....its just not all out and served up cute like a party....its more of "oh, I will eat these chips and dip and then move on to some cookies and then maybe some fruit and then crackers and cheese"...you know my husband and Aileen just kind of fended for themselves. They didn't seem to mind! And I know they still enjoyed the party food and the games was an exciting one to watch! It was won by inches!

2 comments:

~Rachel said...

I hope you feel better soon!

We are baseball fans in this house so we don't get to excited about the superbowl. I heard it was a very close game though.

Ashley said...

I am sorry you are sick! I made it to church and I missed you. Seriously I went to a Super Bowl party and I only left the food area to go potty! Ha! I am cool!!!