Friday, February 20, 2009

Bummer, excitement, and a secret!


Bummer: Today I had to be at the office at 7:30 am - 12:30 pm and we only had one patient scheduled! That was a bummer! And I'm afraid that is a sign of our economy!


Excitement: Allison is flying to Seattle today to meet her boyfriends family! I don't think I'm suppose to be blogging about this, but I can't stand not blogging about it! And it's better to ask forgiveness later, than ask for permission 1st right? I can't wait to hear how it went and if she enjoyed being with his family!


Secret: I am going to Utah in March, yes, to see my girls because I DO miss them horribly. But the real reason is to go and meet this young man. Then Alan will be out in April to pick Allison up from school and help her drive her car home from school and Alan will meet him then!


So there you have it.....the bummer, excitement and secret of my Friday!!!!!


Maybe I'll go see a matinee today (Shhhhhhhh!)

7 comments:

The Jacobson Family said...

That is exciting for Allison, how long has she been dating this guy? We met Sarah's boyfriend last weekend and he was really nice. I'm glad you get to go see your girls!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

How fun!! Meeting the boyfriend has got to be exciting :).
Hope you had fun at your matinee :)!!

Amber Joy said...

cute post! I love matinee's..whatcha going to see? I hear Confessions of a shopaholic is way cute :)

Kim said...

This was a fun post to read.

Ashlee said...

Hooray! That is so exciting! Have fun being with your girls next month!!

Unknown said...

OH, I didn't know Allison was flying to Seattle! All this time I kept thinking, "John and Allison will really get to know each other on a day long car ride!" Hopefully by the time school is out Allison will have so exciting news for us! I know, I know... I'm way too anxious..and Allison would kill me if she saw this.

K said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! I saw that you were already at work today with the curtain wide open as I headed past on my way to school. I'm just jealous that you were off at 12:30 - I was swamped with classes!

Kirsten