Friday, March 27, 2009

Who is John Rex?

Everyone is asking me about John Rex, Allison's fiance'. I thought the best way for me to let you know who he is, would be to copy a portion of the note I sent to John's parents shortly after Allison and John became engaged.

John Rex is definitely the finest young man I know! Here is an excerpt from my note:

"I am so very impressed with your son and so grateful for all that you did to raise such a worthy, responsible and amazing young man! I do not know how she could have ever found anyone better! We love him already and appreciate the young man that he is! You tell your daughters when they are growing up and in YW's that if they will live the gospel and keep its standards and do all the things they need to do like get their personal progress and graduate seminary, work hard so they can go to the Y etc..... that they will find a young man that honor's his priesthood and has done all the things that he should like going on a mission, graduate seminary, be an eagle scout, duty to God etc... and then you feel so blessed when she does find someone who has done just that! And now John is going to take her to the Temple to be married for time and all eternity! We cannot wait to meet the whole family".

1 comment:

Lois Brown said...

John, I know you don't read my blog! But I love you dearly and cannot wait for you to be a member of our family!