Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It comes in 3's!

My dad told me on Sunday...."sometimes it feels like if I didn't have bad luck, I would have no luck at all" and then we both laughed and I got a hug because I really needed one!

Fri/Sat - I had the worst virus attack my computer so that I had to pay $170.00 to get it all cleaned up....so I could do my transcribing for work...plus I just needed my computer!

Sunday - Alan tells me that he has been asked by the Bishop to go to Burleson Ward bldg. and take pictures of the recognition plaques they have there because our ward is thinking of doing something similar...so he says "Why don't you just come along for a drive with me" Sweet right? WRONG....our car overheated and we had to park it immediately and having just spent almost $200 on the computer not prepared to spend that much or more on the car until Friday. So we drove the un-air conditioned old car. Not so fun. But we did it.

Wed. - Alan is driving down the freeway in the old car - the only one that is working - after some appointments today and gets a flat. He has to call a tow truck and get new tires! (good thing we didn't spend money on the other car yet)

I hope to shout that this means something really amazing is just around the corner!

3 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Oh no!!! 3 is enough! Hope that awesome thing comes soon!

Ashley said...

Oh yuck! Don't become a black cloud girl, it's no fun. Here's to some sunshine coming your way!!

Zepp Family said...

Oh crumb, yeah I'd say you got showered with some bad luck. Well hey, doesn't the rain bring out a rainbow?

It's a new day! :)