Saturday, March 7, 2009

It's a baby shower!

Today was a really fun Saturday because I was able to go to two really exciting events!

The first was a Baby Shower! And we all know how I love Baby Showers! The food was delicious and the desert was so cute. The hostess made Chocolate succors that looked like a baby carriage, the cupcakes were made to look like Baby Rattles, and she had life savers made to look like pacifiers! It was also a shower where everyone was to bring an assigned size of disposable diapers and something for the Mom as this was her 3rd boy! But I never can resist buy clothes as well....so she got diapers, a pedicure and this cute outfit.... swim trunks, swim top and flip flops!

1 comment:

Amber Joy said...

I feel so special to have made it on one of your posts :) And, I LOVE that summer outfit, the little sandles are the best!!