Sunday, May 29, 2011

Double Date at Salt Grass......

To kick off our Memorial day weekend, we (Alan, Aileen, and me) went on a double date with Rebecca Albright and Greg Uribe at Salt Grass! We were very excited to do this and were happy to do this as a thank you for Greg saving our house from burning down!!!! Plus they are just awesome friends and any excuse to get together is o.k. with me!!! All day Saturday as we were running errands and doing chores around the house I would tell Aileen that She and I were going on a date with Daddy tonight! She would always get excited and kind of hide her face and smile, which is always so cute and a sign that she is excited about something. Then to top it off when she found out we were going with Rebecca and Greg she could not have been happier!

During dinner Rebecca said, "Oh, Aileen, I'm sorry I haven't been meaning to ignore you" and then proceeded to ask Aileen questions about her friends at Day Hab, about what activities she has there etc... Alan and I of course answered for her, but Rebecca has always been very sensitive to make sure Aileen knows that she is part of the party and that she will talk to her like she would any other adult 26 yr old. And that my friends is one of the many, many reasons that we love Rebecca!!!



It was a really fun evening! And lets not wait for my house to try and burn down a second time to double date again!!! Love you guys!!!

No comments: