Sunday, May 29, 2011

Visiting Teaching Luncheon......

We (MaryAnn Stephens and I) do have fun doing our Visiting Teaching!!! This month we had a luncheon and Yensey Willden and Kristen Jensen invited their visiting teaching ladies to come too, so it was a joint lunch and I must say Yensey made the best cake I have had in a long time!!! Thanks to Kathleen Brackney for having a birthday that we needed to celebrate!!! We (MaryAnn and I) had already visited most of our sisters, but we were given a new name and met her for the first time at this luncheon! Lacy Lassiter has only been a member for a year now and has the cutest 7 month old baby I've seen in a long time.....yes my grandma instincts kicked in and I had a great time holding the baby!!! I still don't have a camera yet, so cell phone pictures are the best I can do right now, but I say, it's better then no picture documentation!!! MaryAnn always has her back yard so beautiful and even though it was hot the wind and shade of her porch made it a lovely way to spend an afternoon!




Kristie, Yensy, Kathleen



Yamilla and her little girl



Yamilla's son




Mary Ann, Kristie, Yensy, and Kathleen



Lacy and baby



Me - Always in scrubs just getting off work and hurrying over!!! But happy to pick up Lacy and be there!!!

No comments: