Friday, May 20, 2011

something is burning.....

So this morning I'm getting ready for work and I smell what smells like some electrical thing burning out so I go around and check all the ceiling fans. I go and check all the computer hook ups etc.... and then I walk into the kitchen and the burn smell is so strong I am seriously looking for an electrical fire and the closer I get to the wash room, I realize it is the Hot Water Heater. Then we find out some other electrical problems. Luckily I could throw the breaker switch off so I could go to work and not worry that my house would burn down.

But wow, kinda scary, and not what we really wanted to spend money on right now....but feel very blessed for the warning and to be able to stop it, and fix it, before something really bad happened!

Whew..... oh and if things really come in 3's as "they" say that it does, this should be #3 just in this week! I won't bore you with all the stuff. But hopefully we are done now!!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Scary!! Hope everything is okay. I'll pray for you!