Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My vote goes to.....


Hines Ward!!!

I love, love, love "Dancing with the Stars" I watch it faithfully!!! And this year I have been enjoying it even more than usual, not sure why!

I love Kirstie Allie, I love that she can dance even as a big woman and that she is 60 and not talking about her age all the time as an excuse and in fact doesn't want it to be a issue, and she's loosing weight! But to me I loved that she was good even when she was heavier.....being a big girl myself! Plus I like that she can laugh and not take her herself too seriously and just have a good time, but is willing to work, work, work, to learn the dances and be good. Too bad she has had some weird things happen. Once her partner fell, then she lost her shoe.....and for some reason last week, she totally forgot she was in a dance competition. But hey, you gotta love her!!!

I Also love Ralph Macchio "The Karate Kid" - loved that movie. Also like "The Outsiders" He as been good every week as far as I'm concerned. I think the judges robbed him of good scores on America week! His dance was awesome! Too bad about his injury this week. But he hung in there and was a true actor with "The show must go on...." So I have been somewhat torn as to who I really wanted to win.

But through it all I have loved watching Hines Ward. He just makes you smile every time! I love his attitude. His willingness to work hard and that he consistently "brings it" to the dance floor and last night his fox trot I think was my all time favorite! So Gene Kelly and the old movie dancing.....like in "White Christmas" when Danny Kaye gets carried away dancing out back after the men have just met the girls at their night club act..... LOVED IT!!!

So I wanted him to win before but now I REALLY want him to win!!!!

Go Hines!!!

Funny thing is I never vote! I know Crazy right? But almost every time the person I want to win wins!!! So here's hoping I haven't just jinxed it!

No comments: