Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Yes, I stayed up.....

Yes, I stayed up to watch the Royal Wedding! To make it more fun I made bread in the bread machine that would be ready right at 3:00 am which is when everything was starting, in Texas anyway! Loved watching the whole thing. Loved that they kissed twice for everyone! Loved the dress! Loved the ceremony. Loved what the Queen was wearing. Loved that she seemed so happy when they were traveling back to the Palace.

I got up early 30 yrs ago when his mother (Princess Diana) was married so thought it was fitting that I got up to watch this special occasion as well..........


But it wasn't anymore special then this occasion.....
Allison & John's Wedding day 2 yrs ago.

and In fact, it pales by comparison. As lovely as the Royal Wedding was, it could never be as lovely as being married in the Temple for "Time and All Eternity".

No comments: