Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My 4th daughter, Katie!

I know, you didn't think I had a 4th daughter, but I do! Katie is Allison's best friend from High School, she was Allison's maid of honor, and Allison is going to be a bridesmaid in Katie's wedding in June. Katie is also the one who comes and takes care of Aileen for me most all the times that I need help with Aileen. Since Allison and Anne Marie have moved away she helps when I am out of town, or going to the Temple, or the few times that Alan and I have gone out on a date. This makes Katie very special to our family and is in fact considered family by all my family. One of the special memories I have of my Mom is her love and appreciation for Katie, she thought the world of her. I think she was very empressed with Katie's love and care of Aileen and being a teenager and all. Katie is no longer a teenager, but still loves and cares for Aileen and she is graduating nursing School next week! Aileen, Alan and I have all been invited to see her get "Pinned" and then join the family for dinner! We feel so honored to be included and love that she is not embarrassed to have Aileen come and be apart of her special evening! We love you Katie and are so proud of you!!! Great Job!

No comments: