Thursday, May 26, 2011

Livin' the good life!

I work at a Doctors office and as I call patients back to the examination rooms you always make a little small talk by asking how their doing, or isn't it a beautiful day etc.... almost always I get asked how I am doing in return. And I just noticed the other day that I always answer, "I'm livin' the good life!" To which there are a lot of smiles, and chuckles, some other random comments about how that is a great answer!!! But it's true. To our regular routine patients that I see 4 times a year for 3 yrs now, we may go into a more depth discussion about theirs and my children etc... and some may even ask, "so no problems?" Then I quickly tell them, "Oh, I didn't say that! - not everything is always runnin' smoothly, but its a great life!"

I am so grateful for my family and friends for my fabulous, magnificent husband. My awesome and amazing children (yes, that totally includes my son-in-law), a shelter over my head, food to eat, clothing to wear, jobs for my husband and I and a Heavenly Father who loves me and has provided all these blessing for me! A Savior that makes it possible to repent and try to do better daily and hopefully return to live with him someday! It's a great life!


Now on a silly note........ Sonic has an awesome new blast out, I encourage all to try it.....the Oreo double stuff blast! Yummy! It taste way different than just an oreo blast!!


I love, love, love Tim McGraw, saw him in concert once in Kansas!!! But totally love the song that he and the new American Idol did on the finale show last night!!! "Live Like You Were Dying" I think Scotty McCreery is going to be big like Carrie Underwood!!

No comments: