Sunday, May 29, 2011

Stephanie Plum, here we come......


My birthday is in June and I am so excited because my sister found out that my favorite author of a series of Books that I just love, Janet Evanovich will be in Frisco, Tx, on June 24th and Elizabeth and I are going so we can buy the new book and have her sign it!!! I'm very excited to meet her. She writes a series of books about a Jersey Girl, Stephanie Plum, that through a series of mishaps and desperation becomes a bounty hunter, and not a very good one. These books my oldest, Anne Marie, got me hooked on and they are laugh out loud while you are reading it funny - plus there is also suspense, romance, and a happy ending, but never a dull minute!!! WARNING: There is however some language that I just skip over.....there is less and less of the language the further along the books go, so I was really happy about that!

My sister Ruth, loves them too, and both of us told my sister Elizabeth about them so she started reading them. While Elizabeth was reading them she would laugh out loud because they are so funny, so much so, that my brother-in-law Art decided to read them and he agrees they are funny and has read them all as well!!!


Alan's favorite characters in the book are Lulu and Grandma Mazer!

I'm ready for #17 - "Smokin Seventeen"!!!!

2 comments:

Allison Rex said...

So excited for you! Can't wait to see you on that day!

Anne Marie's Blog said...

Oh wow! I'm a little green with envy- but happy for you! :)