Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Aileen's Birthday memories 2012


This is me patiently waiting to begin opening my presents!!


Opening the DVD's that my Mom and Dad gave me. Plus I read Grandma and Grandpa Jackson's card with their check!! Yay, time to go shopping!!


Opening more presents, but oops - Mom's pointing the camera at me so I have to stop and pose for the picture!!


This "Puss & Boots" DVD I had to hide from Uncle George because he was going to "borrow" it!! The DVD and a cute bunny was from Aunt Tootie and my cousins Lauren and Taylor!


My Cousin Steven and his family Teresa, Mariam, and Dallin gave me the Barbie DVD's because Mariam feels that I need more than just Disney Movies!! Mariam and Dallin also made me hand drawn cards!!


Grandma Barbara and Grandpa Clay gave me a princess picture frame, a princess drinking glass that flashes lights and twinkles when I push a button, and a princess balloon!! Which is still floating in my room!!


Steve, Teresa, Mariam, and Dallin Brown - came all the way from Allen, Texas to celebrate my special day with me!!


Grandpa and I celebrated our birthdays together!! And this chocolate cake with chocolate mouse filling and chocolate frosting was just what Grandpa loves!! CHOCOLATE!!!


Then Grandpa started dancing with Grandma Barbara!! Too cute!

Uncle George, and Tytan game by later but missed pictures (they may have planned it that way) and Uncle David came for a few minutes to wish Grandpa and me a happy Birthday!!

John and Allison called me on my Birthday, Anne Marie called, and Grandma (Brown) Jackson called!! It was a great birthday weekend!

No comments: