Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Surprising the Doctor!!



Today is Doctor Malofsky's birthday!! It's always such a challenge. I mean, what do you get a Boss that pretty much can get himself anything he wants..........BUT - he mentioned last week when we were talking about "The Hunger Games" movies and books that he wanted to get the books and see the movie because he had heard so much about them and I of course told him that I loved them and the movie and agreed that he should start the books!!


So this morning when he came into the office he found on his desk, from me, the 1st Hunger Games book and a gift card to AMC theatres to see the movie!! He was surprised and really excited and started asking all kinds of questions!!


FINALLY, it was so fun to give him something that I actually knew he wanted!! Yay!!


Happy Birthday Dr. Malofsky.......and many more!!

No comments: