Monday, March 19, 2012

Weekend update!!

I'm so tired I can't even come up with a creative title for this post! This last weekend was a great weekend. I was so busy with the Stake Musical that I was in that I did not even get to think about or celebrate St. Patrick's day!! So that kind of went by with no fanfare.....and no care packages to the kiddos that live out of state (Sorry girls and John) but the Stake Musical performances went well especially since I was having trouble memorizing my lines....I've decided that 52 may be too old to get back into doing plays/musicals - lol!! I don't remember having trouble with that when I was younger!

Alan helped with two Eagle Projects this week!! The thing that is so amazing about this is, he has really been struggling with feet/ankle/gout problems where it is really hard for him to walk, and he delivered and picked up sacks of food in the neighborhood this week for one eagle project and went and helped plant trees on Saturday for the other. He was there supporting those boys even though, it was not easy for him. I really love this about him so much!!


Sunday we had fun in Gospel Doctrine and the lesson went well, so it really was a great weekend!!


Aileen came to Friday night's performance of the Stake Musical with Alan, and I was so exciting to see her. She came right up to me gave me a kiss, then grabbed her Dad's hand and pushed him out the door!! She was done! Too funny! Maybe that was all the longer she could be quiet, because I did not hear a peep out of her during the performance. Or, it could have been that Alan promised that if she was good, she could go to McDonald's afterwards!! Funny!


The picture is of the Cast of the "Ten Virgins, our director, and the Stake Relief Society Presidency in front.

No comments: