Thursday, March 15, 2012

The New Testament Ten Virgins - its a musical



Our Stake/Church is putting on the short theatrical musical "The Ten Virgins". It has been fun to be in a cast again.....it has been YEARS since I have been in a cast, on stage, and able to sing my heart out!! It has also been really fun to meet new women in our Stake/church. And I have tried not to be too much of a Diva, but I have asked questions and made a few suggestions, lol! I wouldn't be me, if I didn't lol!! I do love my song that I get to sing......it was incredibly low and I do not sing low very well....but when we raised a lot of the song up an octave, I was such a happy camper!! I'm hoping that my family and friends will be able to come, but even if they don't, this has been a wonderful experience and I am so glad to be able to be apart of it!!
























No comments: