Thursday, March 1, 2012

Allison's first theatre production as a teacher!!!



Tonight is final dress rehearsal at Springville High School. "Curious Savage"

And tomorrow, Friday, is opening night to Allison's first theatre production as a high school theatre teacher!! It makes me think of Allison's favorite theatre teacher Mr. Parker! I think he would be proud to know that she was following in his footsteps! Of course she had other theatre teachers as well that played a big role in her High School career, Mr. Ingram, Mr. Harrington. And I'm getting really sentimental about this because in a month we will be headed out to BYU for Allison and John's graduation from BYU!! Amazing!


Break-a-leg sweetie and to all your cast and crew!! Good Show!!



Her Dad and I did send the traditional flowers to be delivered to her. We couldn't be there in person, so our thoughts and hearts will be there instead!!


John and Anne Marie are going to the show on Saturday!! Can't wait to hear all about it and I love that my girls and guy, always support each other!!


You make a parent proud!!

No comments: