Thursday, March 29, 2012

"A Thousand Words".....

There has been so much going on that I have not had time to tell you the fun movie I saw several weeks ago....early March! One of my friends (Becky) who babysits her grandson, got Wednesday of Spring Break off, because the other grandma was off and wanted to watch the cute little stinker.....so she called me and said, "I'm available, if you want to go to a movie?" Well, you can guess what my answer was!! Duh!! So I called our other gal pal (MaryAnn)that we go out with and we all went to see the movie "A Thousand Words". And I have to say it was pretty darn good! I think that some of these actors are wanting to make movies that they are not embarrassed for their children to see.....I know that was the case with Johnny Depp when he made the movie "Neverland" which was brilliant by the way, he said in interviews that he wanted to make movies that his Children could see.


So we enjoyed the message of the movie, went shopping and had a great Wednesday afternoon and we were visiting teaching by the way too....so it was fun, fun, fun!!

No comments: