Saturday, March 24, 2012

I love it when I get feedback on my Gospel Doctrine Sunday School Lessons!

It may sound like I'm bragging.....I hope that I am not, but I do like to remember notes, letters, and emails that people have sent to me that mean a great deal. And since I turn my blog into my personal history journals every year.....I want to keep this email that was sent to me this past week!!

".....I enjoyed your Gospel Doctrine lesson Sunday very much, especially since it dovetailed so beautifully with my RS lesson. And you were so right that your story of Moses & Jethro fit the content of the George Albert Smith lesson beautifully.

I should also tell you that I do use that spiral notebook you gave us back when you first started teaching Gospel Doctrine. I probably don't record things in it nearly as much as I should, but the latest thing I did in it was just today -- I trimmed the handout you gave us with "Jacob's tests on riches" down so it would fit & glue-sticked it onto the next free page in the notebook. Knowing it is there, I'm going to try to remember to refer to it from time to time to remind myself of the "tests." They are a very good summary of what Jacob taught, & I need to be reminded of them. I've done this same thing with several of your handouts because I thought the info on them was too important to throw away.

Love & thanks,
Carol"

No comments: