Saturday, March 24, 2012

"May the odds be ever in your favor"



Yes, I was one of those crazy women with their girlfriends at the midnight showing of "The Hunger Games" Thursday night at Midnight!! It was so great everything that I hoped it would be!! So I was really excited for Alan to see it, because he has read the books 3 times at least and was looking forward to our date Friday at the matinee as soon as I got off work on Friday to go!! But the camera moved and dashed about so quickly that it made him sick!! So he was really disappointed and therefore I was really sad......I was so excited he was going to see it and I knew he was going to love it.....and then he didn't. And because he was telling me the screen is jumping around so quick from picture to picture etc... I'm getting sick, almost ready to throw up...that then I got nauseous too!! I hadn't noticed it the night before.....so I'm kind of anxious to go again and see if it bothers me or not....and Alan said he wanted to try again and see if he knows going in, that that is how its going to be, if it isn't better for him. So I was so excited, and then so sad for Alan!!

Allison and John went Saturday and called me after and said that they loved it too!! Anne Marie warned me not to talk to her about it at all until she goes and sees it after the mad rush weekend....so we have not spoken....lol!! She knows me too well, I couldn't help myself if we did talk!!


Me at the shower with the yummy treats - mason jars with fruit & yogart parfaits and cute cupcakes etc... so fun!


Saturday we had a baby shower for our Primary President who has 2 boys and is now having her 1st girl!! we had a hoot telling stories and laughing and just getting to visit in a way that you don't really get to do at church on Sundays! I'm very excited for her!!


Caitlin Thompson, Primary President in Ft. Worth 3rd Ward and expecting mother!!


Tonight is a baptism of a young lady that is a friend of one of my seminary students! So I will be attending that. So it really has been a great weekend!!


Movie, party, and baptism!! Who could ask for more!!

No comments: