Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekend update!

Well, I finally found someone to go to see "The Artist" with me!! I had wanted to see it before the Oscars and really wanted to see it after the Oscars!! I could not persuade my husband at all, he was not interested, so my girlfriends went with me to see it late last Thursday night and we were the only ones in the theatre, so even though the movie wasn't a talkie!!! We were!! lol! It was very well done and I am glad I got to see it and it was more fun to be in the theatre all by ourselves so it didn't matter if we made comments about parts of the movie or not!!




Then, Friday night was the March Birthday's family dinner!! We have a LOT of March birthday's!! Aileen was happy to get to go out to eat and celebrate again, and it is always nice to see extended family!! Uncle Julio's is always good!



Saturday, was one of the last rehearsals for a musical performance our Stake is putting on of the Ten Virgins so that was most of my day with some coming home and working on my lines more, and my Sunday School lesson. Two more rehearsals and then 2 performances next weekend!!


And Sunday is always awesome!! We had wonderful talks and every one's lessons went well, including mine! Yay!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Did you like "The Artist"? I thought it was interesting and well-done, but too long (even at 1 hour 15 minutes). My friend and I could only take so much silent film. We couldn't see how it could have a happy ending, but it did! It was clever, but best picture of the year? I don't think so!