Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I'm going to be a GRANDMA!!!

Can I yell it from the rooftops?  I am so excited!!  Our first grandchild is coming January 24th!!  And the best yet, they (Allison & John) will be in Tyler, Texas, close by when all this is happening!!  Alan is trying out names, like he has anything to say about it, it just makes me laugh to see how excited he is.  But I'm not too far behind.....I bought my first baby thing Saturday!!  It's so wrong....but it feels so right!!  We really are going to let John and Allison be the parents, but it is fun to think about possibilities!!  We could not be happier and we feel so blessed!  Can't wait to see this precious person, and hope that Grandma Clay and Grandpa Brown are preparing her/him for this wild ride we call life!!

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Congrats to the Grandma and Grandpa!! AND the mom and dad of course!! Exciting! I was just thinking about you today as our GREAT friends move out.. headed to Texas. Was wondering where you were.. but it looks like you are in Ft. Worth! They are headed to Allen!