Monday, July 2, 2012

Valeree is here!!

My niece, Valeree, is in Rowlett, Tx, dog sitting for my sister, Elizabeth, while she and her husband are on vacation.  So, Saturday I went to pick her up and bring her to Fort Worth, to spend the day and we had an awesome time!!  Ashley Morgan is one of Valeree's really good friends that she met from our Ward when Valeree use to come and spend the summers with Grandma and Grandpa Clay.  And the exciting thing is - is that Ashley got married Saturday, and Valeree was able to be there!!  It was very exciting for both Ashley and Valeree that she actually got to be at the Wedding and Reception.
 Valeree and Barbara at the Wedding Reception.
The three Clay's
  Ashley and her husband Cody Gilmore - Ashley was a freshman in my Seminary class the last year that I taught.  Now she is all grown up in her 20's and married....where does the time go?
We spent time visiting Grandpa and Barbara. 

And then we went shopping because Valeree is in a wedding and needed a gray dress and navy shoes!  After the Wedding, and visiting Grandpa off we went to the mall on a mission to find the perfect gray dress.  She said that she wanted something kind of businessy that could be a basic dress in her closet that she could dress up or dress down depending on what the occasion was and I think she did it!





These 2 pictures (above and below) is what we ended up with - it looks great!
I haven't been out shopping like this since my girls moved away!! It was a fun time!

No comments: