Monday, July 2, 2012

Visiting Teachig and Birthday's - I love it!!

One of our Visitng Teaching Sister's (Becky Wangler) had a birthday in May and for many reasons I won't go into we (MaryAnn Stephens and I) didn't celebrate it in May....but We did celebrate it in June!!  We went to the Movie Tavern to have lunch and watch "Brave" the new Disney Movie!!  We had a great time and it was so fun to watch Becky open her presents!! I think Becky could relate to the 3 crazy, wild boys, as she has 3 wild and crazy boys!!  And all of us that went all have daughters so we could relate to the mother/daugher relationship in the movie.  It was a great time and I'm so gald we were able to celebrate with our friend!!
 Lacey Lassiter, a young mother that we also visit teach, and Becky waiting for the movie to start
 Me and Becky
 MaryAnn and Becky



It was a great afternoon!!

No comments: