Tuesday, November 27, 2012

DWTS - I really want Melissa to win!!!

I really want Melissa to win.  I have liked her since the Bachelor, yes, the infamous show where Jason (I think his name was) decided to get unengaged to her....and then a few days later she was on Dancing With The Stars, replacing someone who got hurt with only 1 days practice ....and went all the way to the finals on Season 8.  I love that she found love, got married, and has a little girl now....plus her own Reality show.  I also want Tony (the Pro Dancer) to win, I feel that he has really paid his dues with some "bad" partners that to his credit he has made the most of, and tried to teach them, but some just wouldn't or couldn't not sure which.  And I think his choreography has been great this season, and he has had someone he could push the boundaries with and show what he can do!!

I'm a little afraid Shawn (gold medal gymnast) is going to win and I'm not sure why that bugs me, she was good and of course because of her gymnast background she could do some amazing things and there are a few dances I was totally in love with and re-watched a bazillion times, but I kind of feel like she thinks she deserves it or has it in the bag.....so that makes me say, "If Melissa doesn't win, I hope Kelly (Soap opera star) does".  Kelly, she has really worked hard, and done some amazing dances and shown that she does deserve to be a winner, even though I'm fed up with Val's PDA!  But I still hope Melissa does, plus she's a Texan and us Texan's have to stick together!!

I loved Melissa's final free style, even though it wasn't a foot stomping, hand clapping, get into it kind of a dance....it was incredible to watch and was stunning!  I also liked Kelly's free style, and once again I feel like - of course Shawn could do those amazing tumbling tricks, she's a gold medalist, and I felt it was kind of cheating to have the "Fab 5" team mates dance with her....I don't know.....

Of course any of the girls that win, have earned it and I'll be happy for them, but I really hope it's Melissa!!  And here is some reasons why:

Pictures by ABC Dancing With The Stars




 




 




 

 I think she has been amazing this season - Season 15!

Blog Update:  They Won!!  I could not be happier!!  Yay!

No comments: