Sunday, November 11, 2012

My weekend was fantastic......

My weekend was fantastic!  That is the answer I gave my sister, Elizabeth, when she asked me how my weekend was going.....the reason it was fantastic is because I got to see my kids, who came to Elizabeth's from Tyler, TX., and we saw the new James Bond Movie together!!  That in my book is a fantastic weekend!
Photo by: IMDb
I loved this James Bond movie so much more than the last one.....although I always like Bond no matter what, but this was a good one!!

The only moment that gave me pause is that my joy is never fully complete because Anne Marie is not here with us!!  We miss you Anne Marie!!

Elizabeth had asked Allison to come and take pictures of her family......and it is a large family as you will see and the fact that she got all 9 looking forward and looking good is nothing short of a miracle and I'm not bragging or anything (o.k. really I am) but this is proof that she is an amazing and gifted photographer!!

Such a great picture.....
Art & Elizabeth with their 7 dogs (children)

After the photo shoot, Alan, Aileen, and I came up to Rowlett, and we all went to the James Bond movie...and Aileen really liked getting to be with the Adults and go to a grown-up movie, not just a Disney movie...so here are some pictures after the movie while everyone was relaxing watching the BYU football game where we enjoyed Chili's takeout!!  It really was a fantastic weekend!!


Aileen getting to go to the movies with the girls!!


such a cute pregnant girl!!  I love these three!

This is how Carly chose to watch the BYU football came....
yes on Allison's pregnant stomach!!  Such a funny dog!!

No comments: