Thursday, November 8, 2012

I Voted!!

Yes, I did.  It's one of the many privileges I have from living in a free country!!  But others have that same freedom too and I'm sad to say the candidate that I voted for, Mitt Romney, did not win!  It was so disappointing because I really have a hard time believing that so many don't see how much President Obama is hurting our country and our standard of living and so many other things.  I really fret for our country and the future.  But I'm still glad I'm an American and that I am free and that I can vote and try to make a change for the better in our country......we just needed more Republicans to get out and vote, I guess.

I am sad.  But now, I need to pray for our President and hope that he will make better decisions and lead our country wisely, better than he has in the past.


picture: MSN.com
 
It really would have been nice to have a man with integrity running our country.

One Nation Under God.......

No comments: