Friday, November 30, 2012

Tytan's school program....

I was a little more then bummed when I found out Thursday morning that Tytan was in a school program Thursday night.  They live in Plano and the program started at 6:00 pm and I don't get off work until 5:00 pm so there was no way that I could get there in time.....but luckily my sister, Elizabeth was there and took a picture and even videoed Tytan saying his line, so that I could still be apart of it!!

He was very excited about his program and was thrilled that Elizabeth and his Dad were there, but When Elizabeth tried to tell him how sorry I was that I couldn't come....his response was "She should just come".  I agree Tytan I should have just come and if life worked that way, I would have!! Lol! 

I also heard that Tytan got a great report card, all A's and only 1 C!  Great job Tytan.  Aunt Lois is proud of you!  Glad the program went well and that everyone had a good time.  I'll be there next time.....just make sure your Dad tells me about it before the day of......just sayin!!
Far right bottom row - Tytan Clay

No comments: