Sunday, November 18, 2012

Twilight Marathon, that's me!!

Yes, I was one of those crazy women that went to the movie theatre at 12:30 pm and watched all 5 of the twilight movies in a row!!  It was an awesome day and loved being there with two of my girlfriends, Becky & Shawna!!  It was Shawna's birthday so we brought gifts and celebrated and I think that would be an awesome way to Celebrate.....getting to see Breaking Dawn, Part II.  By far the best of all the movies and the ending about killed me, and then I loved it!! I was freaking out, but then I was thrilled.  Good show and good times!!

Me with my Twilight marathon pass, yes that's a Twilight, Breaking Dawn, Part II hat!!
 
While I was at the movies, Alan and Aileen had a daddy daughter date and took the missionaries to dinner!  Alan said that she used her best table manners, and that the Elders were so cute talking to her and that she had a ball!!  Of course she would, its always fun to eat dinner with cute boys!!  Turns out I was not the only one enjoying the night out!!

Photo by IMDb
 


If you haven't seen it......you will want to!!

No comments: