Monday, December 10, 2012

2012 Ward Christmas Party!

Our Ward Christmas party was a lot of fun this year.  We had lots of food, fun entertainment by the youth, plus some awesome musical numbers by the primary and the youth and of course Santa came!

And nobody plays Christmas Carols like Brother Early!  I love hearing him play!

Alan volunteered to make a ham....which of course meant me, and I signed up for rolls and dessert so I felt like I was bringing a lot all by myself as Alan had to work so we just met at the church.  But it was a fun evening and everything I brought was all gone....so that is always a good sign.

Love seeing people and getting to socialize in a way that we don't always get to do on Sundays!!  MaryAnn my best friend, came and told us that her daughter Jessica (one of my Seminary Students) got her mission call to Guatemala!  We are so excited for her and so proud!  She will be an awesome missionary!!

Then Aileen was excited because she got to see Santa and hold his hand!!  It was a great night!  I love our Ward so much!

No comments: