Saturday, December 1, 2012

This is what tired looks like.....

This is what tired looks like.......


This picture was taken of Aileen after she went with Mom (me) and MaryAnn to the craft fair today!  It was so warm today, and I guess I didn't listen to the weather, because I probably didn't dress her appropriately and Aileen got over heated and then she was exhausted from walking all over the high school.  So before we could walk to the car we had to take a little break on the stairs and let the wind and water cool us down!!


Our great find this fair are these cute count down the days of Christmas blocks.  Plus I got a couple of other fun items for Christmas presents.


I also spent time working on my nephew, Logan's Christmas sock, his birthday is next week and I need to get it done by then.

Allison and John went to the temple today, and Allison had a photo shoot in Dallas, so when they were done they called and asked if we wanted to meet for dinner.  So once Dad got off work we went to the amazing Salt Grass and had a wonderful visit!!

It's been a pretty great weekend!  Miss you Anne Marie!  only 21 more days and you'll be in Texas and getting a big Texas hug from me!!  Love you sweetie!! Can't wait!!

No comments: