Friday, December 21, 2012

Mom's Christmas decorations.....

At the beginning of December when my brother George, and my sister Elizabeth were at my house I pulled out all of my mom's Christmas decorations....I already have so many that I have to choose what to put out each year and its only ever about 1/2 of what I already have because our house is smaller now...So, I chose the few ornaments and other things that I wanted to keep and then showed George and Elizabeth all of Mom's stuff and asked if they wanted any of it.....which both families did, so that was nice, but I still had the large tub of "Christmas Village" pieces that I don't have room for, Elizabeth says she wouldn't know what to do with them and George wasn't interested except for to put them on ebay to sell, lol!  But Elizabeth's friend, whom we all know a little bit too has a train set up with the starting of a village....so Elizabeth took them over all the pieces and the kids were so excited and they couldn't wait to put them out.....so nice that they can be loved and appreciated by a family!  Love it!!  I think Mom would be pleased!

No comments: