Monday, December 10, 2012

Logan turns 18!!

So amazing!  So amazing is this nephew of mine, but also so amazing that he is 18!  I remember when he was just a cute little baby!! I really can't believe he is this old now!

Everyone came to our house for birthday cake and ice cream!  We had a fun time playing games and laughing.  But the funniest moment was when Logan was opening John and Allison's card and Allison was laughing so hard at the card before Logan even finished reading it that she was crying!  We all were laughing hysterically over her before we even read the card which was by the way very funny!   Of course everyone gave him money....but there were a few additional things as well.  Oh, how we all love this boy!  And I guess I need to start calling him a man now!  Or at least young man!

Fun times:







 


Amazingly the picture of him blowing out his candle didn't turn out.....I even made everyone sing twice so I could get the picture....but I don't know where it is.....somewhere in virtual space I guess!!

Fun night!

No comments: