Thursday, December 20, 2012

Delivering goodies to my Visiting Teaching ladies!!!

Oh, what fun it was to visit all of the ladies that I Visit Teach for our church last night!  Now I really am getting in the swing and mood of things!! Yay!!

I just took pictures with my phone camera so it just gives you an idea of what we did.  We got each of the ladies some Sparkling Cider, and some chocolate covered macadamia nuts (I ate my box and they were delish).  MaryAnn told me to decorate the Sparkling Cider the fun way that I always decorate our gifts...........so I hope I didn't let her down!!  Along with a pretty festive bow I put a note to the gals with a picture of them with us!!

I had to leave one at the door of one of our gals and when I got a phone call later that night, Vera said, "I wondered who left me something and then I saw the picture and knew it was you two.....You have really made my night, Thank you so much!"  I do love that they loved the pictures as much as the gift!!

MaryAnn Stephens and I love these ladies, I hope we don't ever get changed!!

 
Yes, we visit teach 5 sisters!!

No comments: