Friday, December 7, 2012

It's done!!

I have a better picture I'll put up after I download my camera.  But for now, I have finished Logan's Christmas sock and ready to start Tytan's!  I felt so bad for them when I found out that theirs had been lost and they no longer had our families traditional Christmas socks.  So I'm making my 2 Nephews' and Elizabeth is making our brother George's.  This is too important a tradition for them not to have them.  I'm excited to give Logan his for his Birthday this weekend!!  Love him.  Love them (George, Logan, and Tytan).

 
Cell phone pictures never quite as good....but it gives you the idea!!  Love it!

Hopefully these are better pictures:


 
I couldn't ever get it to show the sequins just right....but its a cute sock, even if I do say so myself!! lol!

No comments: