Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Sing-a-long

I was invited to a Christmas Sing-a-long this week.  It was last night, and it was so much fun!  I wouldn't say that I have not been in the Christmas spirit, but I will say that I have been a little stressed and maybe not enjoying the season as I should, but this has definitely put me in the Christmas spirit.  It was 11 women sitting around Karin Haven's piano singing Christmas Carols with harmonies coming from everywhere!  It was probably the most relaxed I have been and the most fun that I have had since December started.  And the Hot Chocolate and scrumptious cake and goodies weren't bad either!! lol!!  Thanks Karin, what a great tradition to have....I hope I will be a part of this tradition again next year.....oh what fun it is to sing...

Last night was my lucky night, we also got treats delivered to us as part of the RS treat pass along.....so now, I need to get some treats and pass them to someone else in the Ward!  Christmas is a fun time.

So grateful for my Savior and that he is the reason that we have so much fun celebrating at this time of year!!

No comments: