Saturday, December 15, 2012

Movie night with the gals......

Last week my gal pals, Becky and Shawna called and said lets go to the movie.  So we did.  and we saw a great chick flick "Playing for Keeps".  I loved the ending, and that's what makes it a great movie to me.  I don't know what the critics think, they probably don't like it, which usually means its a good movie to see, if you know what I mean.  It's the first one of this particular leading man that I have liked since he did "P.S. I Love You" with Hillary Swank.  I thought I would like "Bounty Hunter" with Jennifer Aniston, but I didn't and the Men behaving badly movie that he made with Kathrine Heigl was horrible.  So I was leery, but pleasantly surprised when this was an enjoyable, happy ending movie!!  So it was a great girls night out at a good chick flick!

 

No comments: