Monday, December 10, 2012

Decorating for Christmas!!

Friday and Saturday, Alan had to work long hours so it gave me a chance to finally get our decorating done!!  Plus I was highly motivated in that we were having a family birthday party for my nephew Logan Sunday night who turns 18 Monday!! Wow, the time has definitely flown by.  I think my house looks very festive and I got lots of compliments on how the house looked..... but pictures never look as good as the real life moment!

You will be able to see that I collect Santa's but I love that even though there are lots of Santa's there are also several nativities as well!  My two favorite things, Santa's/Christmas and The Savior!!  The house we live in is smaller and my pre-light Christmas (which I love btw) tree is smaller so I only have about half of my decorations out.....but it helps every year to be a little different!












No comments: