Saturday, June 8, 2013

Congrats to the High School Graduates!!

This year is an exciting year because we have 3 nieces and nephews graduating from High School!!  They are all amazing young men and women and I love them all so very much!  Here they are in order of graduation dates.....

 
Caleb Burrough graduated Mother's day Weekend, and we really wanted to be there but that was the weekend that Tytan was baptized and we couldn't be in 2 places at once!  Caleb plays the cello and got a scholarship to attend college because he is that good!  And I don't know for sure, but if I had to guess, I think his sister Valeree, who is a very talented photographer, took his picture here!  We are so proud of all he has accomplished and that he will be continuing his education!

 
Samantha Clay's graduation was last Thursday!  And it was in Utah, so we were not able to attend hers either, but Grandpa and Barbara went and we watched Facebook like a hawk to see pictures and was not disappointed!  Samantha plays the violin and is probably already a sophomore in college from all the AP classes she has taken and gotten credit from UVU there in Orem and I'm sure she has scholarships too, I just don't know about them.  And that is where she will be attending in the fall.  I use to babysit her when she was a little girl and her mother worked, so this is really hard for me to take in that that little baby that I use to love and hug on is now on her way to college!!  And her mother Jill took all of her pictures.....we have the talent of photography in our family!


Logan Clay's graduation is this coming Wednesday!  We are so proud of how hard he has worked to make this day happen!!  He has such a talent where basketball is concerned, and I have never seen anyone hit more 3 pointers in a game than him!  And they are sweet to watch!  He has a full scholarship to a college in Oklahoma in coaching and will be the student coach there!  He has been working on a documentary/film of him coaching and running plays and we found out that some of the coaches that have seen his film have adapted one of his plays with their team!  Very cool! Aunt Elizabeth take his pictures!

It really is amazing to watch our family grow up and see all that they are accomplishing and I love being a cheerleader on the side lines......I am all these kids biggest fan!!  I love being an aunt!

No comments: